Hi!
        I need a PDC for a win2k & linux network and i have a couple of
questions...

        1.- Why i need packages to managed samba & ldap passwords at the same
time? I though that with the ldap directives in the smb.conf file was
enough.

        2.- In the linux clients... how i managed to authentificated against
the smb server and to mount automatically the home directory of the
user? Or is better to authentificated against the ldap server?

Any suggestion is welcomed.

--
Ghe Rivero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>