Sorry michael, i also sent this to you. It was a mistake, do not hit me.
I am smaller and wear glasses

El mié, 12-11-2003 a las 19:03, Michael Loftis escribió:
> well i can share summarized stats if you want, we're a small/midsize ISP
> though so we have heavier mail usage than a uni...I can say that for about
> 6k mailboxes we deliver about half a million to a  million messages/day.

Wow, thats a whole lot. I get, from another ISP, about 40k messages for
the same 6k users.

Lets have a look at the messages per user per day, u just divide
750,000/6000 thats um... kill the zeroes ... 116.6 messages per user per
day. Damn. A lot. I get about that too, but im in like 3 high traffic
mailing lists+all the spam known to man.

Well, uwash claims to IO smtp at about 7 messages per user per day...
and i have a consistent ratio in two other deployments one corporate,
one ISP. This is after shaving spam hits i guess....

Anyone else knows what their messages per user per day is on a monthly
average? Now, before and after shaving some spam?