> > I think, the full Hardware/Software can not exceed 150k US$,
> > better less. (the cost does not inlude the Online-UPS)

I think the largest cost wont be in actual software infrastructure but
in value added infrastructure.

Do you want people to buy the domains online, that will cost.

Do you want them to be able to receive e-invoices according to some
standards or do you want it to integrate to an invoicing system that
works for your country, that will cost.

The bandwith, that will cost.

Offsite Backups, backup system, redundant storage...that may cost...if
you really really need it. But not more than an extra 50k for a small
redundant NAS.

Do you want to run a toplevel domain? Hey, that goes for well less than
20k dollars easy with a couple of redundant servers. It will do for
hundreds of thousends (probably millions) of domains. With redundant
power supplies and a redundant active/passive pair setup (two servers
for the primary, two for the secondary).

> Since it is a Debian list, I will mention only free software, of
> course.

Naturally!

I say, pocket the rest of the 150k and send some this way!

LEX
Step One Group
www.sogrp.com