On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 09:58:48PM +0200, Vahric MUHTARYAN wrote:
>Hi Everybody ,
>

>       I will be new user of Debian. For quick tour I want to learn and I
>want to get your advise about Comparing other OS with Debian .
>
>       Do you have any link about some test with Debian and athor OS,
>Please share you exprience with me ..

I've not had time to look closely at this, but I've heard it's a
fair linux/bsd comparison

http://www.over-yonder.net/~fullermd/rants/bsd4linux/

let me know if anyone sees an inaccuracy!

// George

--
George Georgalis, Admin/Architect   cell: 646-331-2027    <IXOYE><
Linux Infrastructure, Security      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]