Tomās Núņez wrote:

On the sendmail server I have some "aliases", I mean, some accounts from what I receive mail no matter which domain is sent to (being a domain of this machine). One utility of this was that I received all "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" without having to configure anything.

One way to acheive this in postfix is to create another virtual map of type 'pcre', this lets you use a perl regex.

You can create another map file with something like:

/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/     postmaster

and add 'pcre:mapfilename' to the end of your virtual_maps directive.

Cheers
Corey

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]