We are looking at installing the following script on our Debian
Mailhub/Gateway to help block at the firewall level the assorted
dictionary/virus and spammers that seem to somehow every now and then sneak
past our MS/SA filtering:

http://www.while.homeunix.net/spamstorm/

The script is for Redhat, and we can figure some of the changes that would
be required but are getting stumped on others.

Has anyone installed this on a Debian server running the Woody OS with the
2.4+ kernel for Iptables and got it working?

The developer has been very helpful but isn't Debian savvy :(
--
David Thurman
The Web Presence Group