Apple's Quicktime Streaming Server ("Darwin") is
is available under Apple's Public Source License
for FreeBSD 3.4, Linux, Solaris 7, WinNT and MacOS X.
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qtss/
http://www.publicsource.apple.com/apsl/

RealSystem Server Plus comes for $1995 per
CPU and will serve up to 60 simultaneous users.
http://www.realnetworks.com/products/basicserverplus/

Cheers, Marcel

Peter Billson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2 Apr 2001, at 10:33: