Hello All,

My users and I often can't send mail, and when we do, it's after many tries.

Lately, this particular error is perpetually on /var/log/maillog:

Apr  4 21:24:23 bonifacio postfix/smtp[5692]: E9E591B651:
to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=none, delay=1238, status=deferred
(Name service error for domain sampledomain.com: Host not found, try again)

Suggestions and other ideas will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Erik

PS: This all started last Thursday, when some script-kiddie hit me with
lion. I managed to clean up the mess and revive what was left of our main
server and propped it up till the soon scheduled reinstallation.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/