On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 10:09:39AM -0600, Michael Merritt wrote:
> What package do I need to install to get mod_php support for PHP4 in Apache?
> I installed the php4 package, but my php scripts are still not being parsed.

Check your /etc/apache/httpd.conf for this line... it's around line 240

LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

It's quite possible that the apache configuration script has commented this
out... it's for this
reason that when it says 'Pondering.... do you want to save these changes?' I
/ALWAYS/ say No...

If it's commented out, remove the comment and restart apache...

gdh