Hello Dan Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

So, what will happen if I use iSCSI/Fiberchannel/NFS to share the
storage? Well, I am just worried about the chance of data loss in MySQL
3.23 two-way replication. I hope there is a share storage and 2 or more
write-only mysql servers could mount the device. In this case, I don't
worry about the raw data consistency and can balance the write-only
connections to mutiple mysql servers.  Ideas?

I am looking a solution to implement load balance amount write-only
mysql servers yet keeping the data consistency.

--
Patrick Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG public key http://pahud.net/pubkeys/pahudatpahud.gpg