Mhm....

weve been using imap forever, generaly we use the tarbals....ive been
braging about how using the debian packages or maybe even just the
system (like, just apt-get source) could save us so much time...

In evaluating this, i found out that debian stock courier is buuilt
--without-authvchkpw ...okay, no problem, i can just apt-get source,
change that without to with in debian/rules file and off we go....we
would have debian wooody debs with vchkpw built in there....well no...

This is the output from the attampted dpkg-buildpackage :

dpkg-source: building courier using existing courier_0.37.3.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: building courier in courier_0.37.3-2.1.diff.gz
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to conftest: binary file contents
changed
dpkg-source: building courier in courier_0.37.3-2.1.dsc
dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source

Now that sucks....anyone knows what is this???

Alex