dulioch wrote: > IŽam new debian.

welcome!

>  I have internet with windows98 and more PC conecct here (intranet)
>  One PC is LINUX  and can not connect it server windows98.
>  Help me.

eh? Are you trying to connect your windows computers to the internet through linux or the other way around? If you are connecting the windows computers to the internet through the linux box you can use ipchains (with the 2.2 kernel) or iptables (with the 2.4 kernel).

I use iptables with this script that I found on the internet some time back:

##################################
#!/bin/sh
# masq

case "$1" in
'start')
echo " enabling forwarding.."
echo "1" > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_dynaddr
iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG
;;
'stop')
;;
*)
echo "Usage: $0 { start | stop }"
;;
esac
exit 0

Seems to work for me.

good luck

--
Bernie Berg            |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator  |  Office:(605)362-6361