Help Me please!

I have upgraded my potato distributed squid to woody. (2.2.Stable5 to
2.4.stable6)
I had a working configuration, with two running squid.

First was the proxy only, and the second was the accelerator only copy.

As I have upgraded to woody the accelerator makes strange errors.
The accelerator is a virtual host, with used host header setting,
The /etc/hosts is filled with the required hostnames

When I try to access a previously cached page it works, when I try to access a
new page, or refresh an existing, I have got a forbidden message.(http:403)

The cache log says: the request is OK to service by acl, but detects a
forwarding loop as the log shows below:

2002/09/05 14:34:15| clientSetKeepaliveFlag: method = GET
2002/09/05 14:34:15| The request GET http://myhost.mydomain.hu:80/ is ALLOWED,
because it matched 'all'
2002/09/05 14:34:15| clientRedirectDone: 'http://myhost.mydomain.hu/'
result=NULL