Hi all,

I have a question for you all.  I have some clients downloading their
mail to their internal server, running Debian Woody, using getmail.  I
currently have getmail scanning the gotten mail with Spamassasin, but
would prefer to move to Mailscanner for better scanning.

I use Mailscanner successfully with Postfix as the MTA on a number of
systems but they receive mail directly, they don't fetch it.

What is the best way to set up a system to fetch mail from a number of
mailboxes and pass it to Mailscanner for processing?

Do I fetch the mail and then hand it off to Postfix which then uses
Mailscanner to scan the mail?  Would I set up aliases and/or virtual
domains for the users receiving mail?  i.e. if the user fetched mail
from their [EMAIL PROTECTED] account and had it handed off to Postfix,
it would have to know somehow that the mail for [EMAIL PROTECTED] is
local and not supposed to be delivered back to Earthlink, yes?

Pointers to How-To's or specific manuals appreciated.  If someone has
done this and could point out gotchas I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
--
Kourosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>