Dear Fellow Trader,

Just wanted to let you know that we've been hearing a good buzz around a
very cool and informative video brought to you by the good folks down at
Options University. We thought you might want to check it out.

This video is called:
"The Options Trading Manifesto: A Tale of Two Traders.

With apologies to Charles Dickens, this video will tell the tale
of two traders: a stock trader and an options trader. The
story is actually a real-life case study of a certain similar
situation that each of these traders found themselves in and
the trials, tribulations, and eventually the triumph of one of
the traders over the other.

But here's a warning:

Quite frankly, after watching this video, you may never want to
trade stocks again. At least not the same way ever again...

(And just wait until you discover the identity of the two
traders in the surprise ending!)

Anyway, we don't want to give too much away right now. To get
the rest of the story you'll need to watch the video.

Here's the link to register for the video preview:
http://options-university.com/iscript.php?3440_A96799_21445

Good Trading,
Your NetPicks Trading Team

P.S. Manifesto is defined as a public declaration of
principles, policies, or intentions, especially of a political
nature.  In this new video called The Options Trading Manifesto:  A Tale Of
Two Traders, you'll understand completely the principles, policies and
intentions of Options University through an exciting, real-life case
study!

But even more exciting, you'll discover how this Options
Manifesto just might make 2008 your most prosperous year ever...

Here's that web page again for more information...
http://options-university.com/iscript.php?3440_A96799_21445

Trading forex, futures, stocks, and options carry a high level of risk, and
may not be suitable for all investors.

NetPicks LLC and its owners are not liable for any losses, monetary or
otherwise, that result from the content of this and any newsletter
published by NetPicks LLC. Please realize the risk with any investment and
consult investment professionals before proceeding. Please review our info
at http://www.netpicks.com/Disclaimer.html

Click here on
http://server1.streamsend.com/newstreamsend/unsubscribe.php?cd=2588&md=1346&ud=ebc723a379deed7c616f213f098709f4