maybe you should learn to spell

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

------Original Message------
From: Maegan Welty <debian-italian@lists.debian.org>
To: "dumbassbiker.com" <origsq...@aol.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 31, 12:38 PM -0800
Subject: Online Business with Craigslist

Good day to you! Please, read the following story!

Nowadays, when the world iconomic crisis has come upon our country too, people
are looking for some good solutions to earn good additional income or to start
some trusted own business. If you are one of these people, we have the right
solution for you - for the first time now, the Craigslist Kit is offered as a
free trial, to people who are interested to join the millions, who are making
lots of money on Craigslist.

And it is given now for free, but the time of this offer is limited! If you
want to take advantage of this free trial of the Craigslist Kit, which is still
available(not for long), please send an answer to 12159yadirabri...@gmail.com
so we can send you back more details on how to order and receive your Free
Trial Kit.

The supplies of the Craigslist Free Trial Kit are going fast, many people are
ordering this free trial, so be fast in your answer, so we can proceed further.

Thanks!

the Craigslist Secrets' Manager

--
Per REVOCARE l'iscrizione alla lista, inviare un email a