Hi all !
I have upgraded my lenny to testing and i'm having dependencies for hal package and xorg i give you some synaptic error output:

The NetworkManager applet could not find some required resources.
> It cannot continue.

and

Setting up hal (0.5.13-6) ...
usermod: user haldaemon is currently logged in
Reloading system message bus config...done.
Starting Hardware abstraction layer: haldinvoke-rc.d: initscript hal, action
"start" failed.
dpkg: error processing hal (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gnome-mount:
 gnome-mount depends on hal; however:
  Package hal is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing gnome-mount (--configure):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gnome-volume-manager:
 gnome-volume-manager depends on hal (>= 0.5.5.1); however:
  Package hal is not configured yet.

all packages depending on hal are not configured .
I presume xorg is not configured because it depends on hal , too.

 hal
 gnome-mount
 gnome-volume-manager
 gparted
 network-manager
 network-manager-gnome
 sound-juicer
 update-notifier
 xserver-xorg
 xserver-xorg-core
 xorg
 xserver-xorg-

This is my /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free

Thanks.

Gab
--
1024D/BC4F9423 2008-12-05
Key fingerprint = 36C6 E257 2801 46E7 69A7  8721 F502 1342 BC4F 9423