Missed yesterday's Live Demo of the Seven Summits
Trader?

It's okay! We're hosting another live session TODAY
at 9:30am Eastern (New York Time). Take this 2nd
chance and get your logins for this morning's demo
right now:

http://sevensummitstrader.com/livedemofriday

We're showing off the SST on a huge range of markets
including Forex, Futures, Stock & Options... so it
doesn't matter *what* you trade since the SST trades
it (and trades it well!).

And once you're done reserving your logins for this
morning's demo, DON'T FORGET to register for your
seats for next Wednesday's big Seven Summits Trader
Debut! I'm personally hosting 2, count them TWO debut
webinars where I'll walk you through all the sweet
goodies you're getting with the SST, announce some
giveaways and answer any of your questions on this
awesome system.

Get your seat right here:

http://sevensummitstrader.com/liftoff

And that's it! You're done - just set a timer for
9:30am Eastern this morning, a calendar reminder for
Wednesday, August 25th and you're on your way.

Talk soon,

Mark Soberman
Seven Summits Trader

P.S. I'm giving out some AWESOME bonuses on Wednesday
- stuff reserved for my Debut Webinar attendees only.
So if you want a chance to grab this loot before
someone else, don't wait:

http://sevensummitstrader.com/liftoff

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Trading carries
a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all
investors. The high degree of leverage can work
against you as well as for you. Before deciding to
invest in futures you should carefully consider your
investment objectives, level of experience, and risk
appetite. The possibility exists that you could
sustain a loss of some or all of your initial
investment and therefore you should not invest money
that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of
all the risks associated with futures trading, and
seek advice from an independent financial advisor if
you have any doubts.

CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE
RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL
PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT
ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN
EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER
COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET
FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING
PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT
THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO
REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR
IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PR|O|FIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO
THOSE SHOWN.

Click here on
http://server1.streamsend.com/newstreamsend/unsubscribe.php?cd=2588&md=3417&ud=1fb1cee2412615a7509790f651216b2f