Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:31:42 +0200
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: debian-hppa@lists.debian.org
Subject: HOWTO to boot  HPPA and configure X in italian

Hi HPPA guys,
I would like to announce my traslation of the Debian HPPA boot HOWTO
traslation in italian. I would also let you notice that I added a
section about how to configure the X enviroment when it works with the
framebuffer driver (old HP-PARISC or unsupported video card). Right now
it is available only in italian the last section, but as soon as I can
I will translate it also in english.
I would like you to help me: where can I send the howto to let it
available to all the people?
Now it is available at the following site:
http://www.maximumdebian.org/Boot_e_X_HPPA_HOWTO.html

thanks

linuxabbestia

<<Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are!>>

 See "User's Guide":     http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/users-guide/
 See "Debian reference": http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/
 "Debian reference" Project at: http://qref.sf.net

Please DO NOT send e-mail with any attachment in a "proprietary format", such
as either .doc or .ppt, BECAUSE:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html (the Italian version is
available on the following url:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html)