intanto ho avuto un idea per quell'errore del
tentativo d i connessione con gli script: chmod 777 su
gprs-connect e lo scrip parte: vi riporto qui il mio
lavoro:

1) prima cosa da fare ogni volta:
run GC75 - send PIN code
I'm not super extra programmer and I can't write
comfortable script to send PIN code to GC75.
If You can - please send this script to me :)
ok - for login into GSM network I do this:
minicom --noinit /dev/modem and in window I type:
AT+CFUN=1,1 # this enable additional AT commands, w/o
this next command won't work

2) non so bene a cosa serva cmq:
--- /etc/resolv.conf ---
nameserver 212.245.255.2

3) ecco gli script:
--- /etc/ppp/options ---
debug
/dev/ttyS1
57600
crtscts
nodetach
nodeflate
noauth
connect /etc/ppp/gprs-connect
disconnect /etc/ppp/gprs-disconnect
:10.0.0.1
noipdefault
novj
novjccomp
nobsdcomp
defaultroute

--- /etc/ppp/gprs-connect ---
#!/bin/sh
exec /usr/sbin/chat                          \
    TIMEOUT  5                               \
    ECHO     ON                              \
    ABORT    '\nBUSY\r'                      \
    ABORT    '\nERROR\r'                     \
    ABORT    '\nNO ANSWER\r'                 \
    ABORT    '\nNO CARRIER\r'                \
    ABORT    '\nNO DIALTONE\r'               \
    ABORT    '\nRINGING\r\n\r\nRINGING\r'    \
    ''       '\rAT'                          \
    TIMEOUT  6                               \
    SAY      "Press CTRL-C to close the connection at
any stage!" \
    SAY      "\ndefining PDP context...\n"   \
    OK       'ATE1'                          \
    OK       'AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","internet.wind"'  \
    OK       'ATD*99***1#'                   \
    TIMEOUT  10                              \
    SAY      "\nwaiting for connect...\n"    \
    CONNECT  ""                              \
    SAY      "\nConnected."                  \
    SAY      "\nIf the following ppp negotiations
fail,\n" \
    SAY      "try restarting the phone.\n"

--- /etc/ppp/gprs-disconnect ---
#!/bin/sh
# send break
exec /usr/sbin/chat -V -s -S   \
    ABORT   "BUSY"          \
    ABORT   "ERROR"         \
    ABORT   "NO DIALTONE"   \
    SAY     "\nSending break to the modem\n"  \
    ""      "\K"            \
    ""      "+++ATH"        \
    SAY     "\nPDP context detached\n"

4) digito da root pppd e ecco cosa compare:

Press CTRL-C to close the connection at any stage!
defining PDP context...
e dopo qualche secondo:
Connect script failed.

Qualcuno ha qualche idea?