I'm trying to run a java app.  How do install and use java ?
It looks like there are different java runtime environemnts I can use
(eg. kaffe, gcj, etc).  I don't anything about them or how to use them.
 Which is the best and easiest to use with Debian ?  ie. what can I
"apt-get install" and get it to work out of the box ?  Do I need to
setup environment variables ???

Someone recommended the blackdown java stuff but it looks like there is
only and Intel debian version.  There are ppc versions but I can't find
a debian distro for it so I can use apt-get.

Please help me install Java.
Thanks,
Brendan Simon.