Arnaud> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for
Arnaud> JSP

Arnaud> Because of:

Arnaud> java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
Arnaud> (java.lang.RuntimePermission
Arnaud> accessClassInPackage.sun.tools.util)

Same here. Servlets work fine.

It seems like the JSP compiler calls javac, and the latter fails to
load some class.

Which is strange, because it should have all permissions.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>