> Cool!  Then if someone else doesn't get all enthusiastic on me, I'll
> follow up on my ITP.

Hi Stefen!
  You probably have been following your ITP report (119885) and the
debian-java mailing list, but I'd just like to make sure you know that a
few people have packaged this unofficially and there have been offers of
advice from people at RedHat who made their packages. Hopefully you will
all be able to work together and make an excellent job. I look forward
to trying the results.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :