Debian[1]. I think  it's in the java faq. And another  point is that the
license does not allow someone who use  one of the tools from the jdk to
use a replacement tool!.. I think I am outlaw ;-)

Are you refering to:
 5.3.1.4 Can I use jdk1.2 while working with the free Java implementations?

If it is so, I think it says that you cannot _contribute_ to a replacement _of java.* and sun.*_. That doesn't say you cannot _use_ them.

Daniel