On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 10:25:05AM -0700, Stephen Zander wrote:

> [Ant, Xalan2]
> Do these classes work with gjc/kaffe?

I've done some tests with Ant and at least the core classes (i.e.
the ones in ant.jar) worked fine. Most of the optional classes in
ant-optional.jar do not, so I was thinking about splitting the package
into ant for main and ant-optional in contrib.

More library packages could easily be moved to main if there was a free
usable javadoc replacement. Grzegorz Prokopski intended to package gjdoc
(see http://bugs.debian.org/156411) but it looks like the problems he had
with the FTP admins when he tried to upload sablevm changed his mind.

--
Stefan Gybas