On 05.08.2009 17:00, Picca Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
hello as I am working on my remotetea package, I build it using the
pbuilder.

and it seems that depending on default-jdk is not enought to produce
good documentation with javadoc. Indeed it do not find the
documentation for standard classes of java.

what must I add as build dependency to produce the right documentation ?

the java docs built form OpenJDK can be found in openjdk-6-doc. But instead of directly depending on this package, we should create a default-jdk-doc package and make sure that generated references don't refer to the openjdk-6-doc directory.

  Matthias