Hi Java team,

I'm working together with Olek to get all predependencies for bazel
which will finally enable us to build tensorflow for Debian.  We both
have no clue to build a jar in the following project:

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 12:54:52PM -0400, Olek Wojnar wrote:

> I've been having problems getting auto-common to build a jar though. I'm
> not exactly an expert with Maven so I think I'm probably missing something
> obvious. If you have a minute, could you look at my packaging? [1]

I can confirm that I've checked and no jar is created and I neither
have any clue what to do next. :-(

Any help would be welcome

      Andreas.

--