Hi Samyak,

I got a quick look and technically it's good. I'd suggest some cosmetic
changes:
- the empty debian/maven.cleanIgnoreRules and
debian/maven.publishedRules files can be removed
- don't bother packaging the javadoc, it's just a waste of resources
- the libjs-jquery dependency can be removed (even if the doc is built)
- the indentation of debian/rules is weird, try 'wrap-and-sort -sa'
- why repeating twice "imageviewer" in the package name? I suggest
renaming to "kazocsaba-imageviewer" for the source package and
"libkazocsaba-imageviewer-java" for the binary package.
- there is a character encoding issue in debian/copyright on the name of
the upstream author