There are times when it would be nice to be able to create an email message in
html format with images inserted within the message instead of being
attachments.  I have not been able to find a way of doing this so far with
Kmail.  Is there a standard external editor or something like that that
people are using to accomplish this, or is this just not possible?

My system:
Debian Unstable
Kmail 1.7.2 (Using KDE 3.3.2)

Thanks!

--
     "My little children, let us not love in word, neither
      in tongue; but in deed and in truth."