okies...it's there.  for those of you who build from cvs, let me know if
anything brokt...I just basically took what I'm working on for the 2.2.4
packages and tweaked it a tad for building from CVS....

some notes:

   1: I have't tested the CVS build bits yet
   2: I haven't tested the resulting 2.2.4 debs yet. (as I moved things around)
   3: The Mesa stuff is not removed.  I normally hack out the Mesa GL specific
      stuff so that we don't have conflicts for non-mesa users.  However since
      I can't do this to the qt-copy tree, your stuck.  But I can only assume
      that if your building from cvs your building for yourself..so if you
      have mesa installed then it won't hurt you.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II