Subject says it all.  I'm running the freshest KDE .debs (3.0.3), but lately,
even though I have the Mosfet Liquid theme debs installed, I can't select
that theme in the Themes control panel applet.  I get the Mosfet's Liquid
applet in the Control Panel, and I get the Liquid splash screen when KDE
starts up, but I can't find the Liquid theme when I try to switch themes.

The last time this happened, it was because a new version of qt-mt became
available.  That time, it broke a whole bunch of KDE themes, and it took a
new set of KDE .debs compiled against the new Qt to solve the problem.  I'm
suspecting the same thing here - the Mosfet Liquid debs are compiled against
an older version of Qt, so they need to be rebuild using current libraries.

Is anyone going to do this?

Doug