Hello!

I've just experienced something quite weird trying to upgrade my
Debian woody system to kde 3.1.1. After libqt3 3.1.2 had been
installed, kicker 3.1.1 always crashed about 1/2 second after the
mouse cursor was placed over it (no clicks!). I then installed the
old kde 3.1.0 kicker, but this didn't change the behaviour; only a
downgrade to libqt3 3.1.1 finally fixed the problem. I tried to
compile libqt3 3.1.2 myself, but installing the self-compiled
binaries also made kicker (version 3.1.0) crash... Does anyone know
what could cause this behaviour? KDE 3.1.1 seems to run completely
without problems on the woody system of a friend of mine.

Cheers,

Stephan Hachinger