Hey guys,

Don't know if this problem is really directly related to KDE or not but I'd like to get some views on this and possibly have this redirected elsewhere.

I am running KDE 3.2 in Sarge and noticed a weird problem in XMMS (1.2.10-1). Whenever I mininize the main window, the play list _does_ _not_ minimize with it. I have decided to post this here since I'm thinking that maybe upgrading to KDE 3.2 might have caused this.

As I do not really have a great understanding of how window managers in KDE work with XMMS, this is the reason why I have decided to post it here. If this is inappropriate, please tell me and I will no longer ask questions about this topic.

bp