I use Blender 2.34 on a Debian unstable box with KDE and apt-get update nightly.

Blender recently began display strange, "blocky" behavior.  The cursor in
Blender would not smoothly transition as I moved the mouse.  Inverted blocks of
color would follow the cursor on the screen and when clicking through menus.

Blender is useless in this mode.

I never had problems previously, however I recently updated KDE from 2.3.2 to
3.3 and believe the cause to be a problem in the underlying libraries.  Perhaps
a different window manager will solve my problem.  I am cross-posting this to
debian-kde and Elysiun.

Any ideas are most appreciated,
Bob
[EMAIL PROTECTED]