hello all,
I am using kde 3.3.2 of sarge and have noticed that the file manager under the
super user mode does not work correctly, i.e. all text documents are viewed
as read-only and cannot be modified.
Anyone experiencing this? Do I need to configure something manually? I don't
recollect any problem with previuos kde versions.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
Successfully Microsoft free since December 2002.