Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2005 14:35 schrieb Jakub Stachowski:
> Dnia Åroda, 6 kwietnia 2005 13:20, Allan Sandfeld Jensen napisaÅ:
> > On Wednesday 06 April 2005 10:31, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > > Maybe you'll find a non-CVS download location first? The tarball at
> > > http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/rendezvous/
> > > is outdated (version 58.8 instead of the mentioned version 87) and it
> > > seems to be impossible to get another version with registering :-(
> >
> > Just look in http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/
> > when registered. They often forget to update the links in the developer
> > pages, but the newest version are always available in the "ftp". They
> > even have a version 98 in there.
>
> Also mirrored at http://helios.et.put.poznan.pl/~jstachow/pub - no
> registration needed. Gentoo ebuilds use this location afaik.

Thanks :)

However, not BSD licenced at all but APSL-2.0. Additionally, it does not seem
to be patent free (Microsoft again):
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1778540,00.asp (english)
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/57867 (german)

But they are probably right with this: I remember this stuff when running
Windows95 (or was is Windows98): something like 169.*.*.* got assigned
automatically. But noone ever liked or used it this way.
And now, this stuff is going to swap to linux? Use IPv6 instead, please.

HS