Hello,

I've been waiting to upgrade my Sid box to KDE3.5 as apt has been wanting
to remove k3b and k3blibs but there seems to have been no progress on
this. When I check for bugs all the bugs marked grave have been marked
as done.

Running apt-get -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=yes dist-upgrade
offers the following:

Investigating libk3b2
Package libk3b2 has broken dep on k3blibs
  Considering k3blibs 0 as a solution to libk3b2 0
  Holding Back libk3b2 rather than change k3blibs
Investigating k3b
Package k3b has broken dep on libk3b2
  Considering libk3b2 0 as a solution to k3b 0
  Removing k3b rather than change libk3b2

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm trying to figure out
if it is a problem with the state of my system or do I just need to keep
waiting for k3b and k3blibs to catch up.

Thanks,

Ken