2009/2/4 Christoph Burgmer <christoph.burg...@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>

> Am Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009 schrieb santilin:
> > Hi, how can I uninstall noatun in debian 4.0, kde 3.5?
>

> kde depends on kdeaddons which depends on noatun-plugins which depends on
> noatun (if I am not mistaken).
> If you installed the kde metapackage I guess you need to go through the
> single packages it pulls in and decide on a per-package basis which ones you
> need, then you can remove kde without loosing all the rest, which I guess?
> is your problem.
> Or, in simple terms: "aptitude remove noatun" as admin if it is not.
>

> Christoph

I think is easier. Right click on the file, and select the item
"Properties". The you will see a description of the file, and a icon with a
tool, click on it. There you will see a list of the preferred application
for that kind of files.  Also you can select a application for open  a file
one time only in the item "Open with"

Enzo