When Amarok 2 (of which I'm not yet completely fond, although it is improving)
just migrated to Testing today, I figured I'd go all the way and updated to
2.1.80 (2.2 Beta 1) from Experimental. I had a moment of hope when I noticed an
equalizer section in the settings menu...until I noticed that it was grayed out
with a message that "Equalizer not supported by Phonon". Does this mean that
Phonon still doesn't support equalizers, but the Amarok team is preparing their
interface for when it does? Or is there some package that I can
install/configuration option that I can set to enable the equalizer?
Thanks.