----- Original Message ----

Sorry for the rant in my previous email. However, I would like to know if
anyone
has seen this, and hopefully find out what's going on. I can consistently
reproduce the problem under linux 2.6.38-3: every time I click the Apply button
somewhere in the System Settings window of KDE, X restarts, and every time I
try
to log out of KDE, X is killed. I'm not sure where to submit a bug report
though.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Adriano