Hello and thanks for all the work. I wanted to do some testing on the
weekend but 4.4.11.1 seems to be a diligent decision also for me
considering the feedback above.

A question arose though: I am not sure what to do about
Akunambol/Funambol. So far I am syncing kaddressbook with an iPhone I
need for proessional reasons but with KDE 4.8.4 Akunambol stopped
working. I do not want to use Google for syncing, and according to
postings on the net Funambol and CardDAV seem to have problems together.
A new instance of Akunambol cannot be compiled any more, the error
message says that the moc version is too high. The developer did not
answer my inquiry yet.

Would OpenCloud and kdepim 4.8 be a way to sync addresses between an
iPhone and kaddressbook? What data set does CardDav transfer? I did not
find any specs and don't want to be limited top a LDAP set of data which
I believe it is using, or am I mistaken there? Any comments welcome.

Greetings,
Andreas