On Thursday 15 October 2015 05:42:19 Sune Vuorela wrote:

> I think the plan is to push it to unstable soon after 5.5.1 is out.

Alright, thanks for the info.

> But note that the QScreen bug is not yet fixed.

Some fixes supposedly went into Qt 5.5 and in the bugreport they say they can't
reproduce the problem with the current state of the Qt 5.6 branch anymore.

So even if the problem is not competely fixed, maybe apps are crashing in fewer
circumstances!?

They also say
"Also, KDE developers should make sure not to 1) assume that QScreen* returned
from any Qt function is guaranteed to be non-null 2)"

which would be a Qt behavior change that KDE libs/applications would need to
address, even with Qt 5.6.

Ciao,
Carsten