On Monday 07 December 2015 8:28:31 AM Robert van den Berg wrote:
> It is working fine for me. Even my final issue with SDDM is gone, probably
> due to the updated NVIDIA drivers.
>
> Big thank you to the team!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Robert
>
> On Dec 6, 2015 11:34 PM, "Tim Folger" <t...@timfolger.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running debian testing, with kde version 4.14.2, Given some of the
> > problems I've seen posted on this list, I've been hesitating to upgrade to
> > Plasma 5. What's the state of plasma 5 now in testing? Is it generally
> > safe to
> > upgrade?
> >
> > Thanks for any input.
> >
> > Tim

I just wanted to post a short follow-up: After some hesitation, I dist-
upgraded my laptop and desktop today to kde 4.14.14. Everything is working
smoothly, and some things that weren't working before--searches in dolphin,
for example--now work. I also installed the plasma-systray-legacy package so I
could use hplip and skype. Overall, I think plasma 5 looks very elegant.
Thanks, debian kde team!

Tim