Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2016, 09:41:19 CEST schrieb Gael:
> Hi all,
>
> I think that the output of my apt is ok.
> Do we need to wait for a specific package/version or is it ok to upgrade ?
>
> # LANG=C apt dist-upgrade -s
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Calculating upgrade... Done
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   kdepim-kresources libeventviews4 libkolab0v5 libksieveui4 libmessagelist4

As  kdepim-kresources is 4.14 and akonadi-server als well as kdepim-runtime is
upgraded I think this is okay.

For search you may also want to install libkf5akonadisearch-plugins as its not
automatically selected, currently, it seems. But you can do this after running
the upgrade command.

Make a backup of your data before upgrading and letting the migrating run.
Also log out of your desktop, make sure that old Akonadi is not running
anymore, and then log in again (or just reboot), after the upgrade.

> I'm so glad kdepim 16.04 is coming to unstable, thanks and kudos to the
> whole Debian KDE team !

I think it is a *huge* improvement.

Thanks,
--