Hi,

to better understand what's happening, you can try to:

1- View the message structure ("Visualizza -> Mostra la struttura del
messaggio" in Italian or something like "View -> Message structure" in the
default English menus). This should show you whether there are other parts of
the message that you are not seeing (and allow you to select and see them).

2- If that does not work, you can view the message source ("Visualizza ->
Mostra sorgente" in Italian or something like "View -> Show source" in
English). This should also allow you to see if the message contains something
else that you are not able to see in the default view.

Hope that helps!
Mario

P.S: I apologize for non-Italian speakers, but I don't know the exact names of
the above options in the standard English menus.