Thank you for looking through the log file.

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 21:05, Sandro Knauß <he...@debian.org> wrote:

> the log file is not very helpful, as this is the Akonadi one. Can you crate
> the
> log file from korganizer?

After setting up the .ini file you suggested, I ran
$ korganizer &> korg_debug.txt

and paste-binned the korg_debug.txt file. So perhaps there are other
switches I need to enable to get a proper korganizer dump?

> What backend you use to store those events? a local ical file, on a server,
> using CalDav? As those backends have very different permission systems.

I use an iCal directory resource stored in my home folder as the
calendar. The permissions on the folder and all iCal files contained
therein is (if my binary's correct 644 - basically read access for all
users and write users for me). Should I chown it to 664 or 666? Again,
it's been working just fine up until a few weeks ago.

With thanks,