Jan 27, 2021, 01:12 by loca...@tutanota.com:

> Was playing with/changing KDE desktop themes thinking maybe there was another
> theme I would like better, tried the Oxygen and Air themes, decided to revert
> to the original one I had (Breeze) but some icons in the QuickLaunch panel
> changed and won't revert to what they had always been in the Breeze theme.
> For example, VLC used to have a white-and-orange cone on the transparent
> background icon but now it's a black-and-orange cone on black background
> icon, JuK used to have a green "Note" icon but now it's a black circle with
> orange center.
>
> Some icons in the QuickLaunch panel I can change, some can't:
>     Can change: Firefox, Dolphin, Konqueror, etc,
>     Can't change: Konsole, Juk, Vlc, KCalc, Kwrite, etc,
>
> Any ideas? Thanks
>
> # echo "This is a Debian 10 Buster PC" && uname -a
> This is a Debian 10 Buster PC
> Linux tst4 4.19.0-13-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.160-2 (2020-11-28) x86_64
> GNU/Linux
>
> # aptitude show kde-standard
> Package: kde-standard
> Version: 5:102

I think I understand what happened: I was using the Adwaita icon pack with the
Breeze theme so when I reverted to the Breeze theme the icon pack was changed
to the Breeze icon pack as well. I think I'm going to leave it as it is now as
there were a couple of minor issues using the Adwaita icon pack with the Breeze
theme.

Thanks to everyone who responded.