Hi - hope you are doing great,

I'm Curious to know if you would be interested in obtaining the pre registered
attendees database of BICSI Conference & Exhibition?

Attendees profile:- Project Manager, Designer, (Professional) Engineer,
Foreman/Supervisor, Consultant, Network/Systems Integrator
Salesperson/Marketing Technician/Installer and many others.

It helps you with multi-channel marketing. that includes : Email marketing,
Tele-marketing, Event marketing, online marketing and others forms of marketing.

Why not reach out and see if you'd be up to take things to the next level, I'm
happy to send over a Pricing & Counts and other information for you to review.

Best Regards,

Nora Lawrence-Marketing Executive
We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from
our end, please reply with a subject "Leaveout"