Good Morning,

Yesterday I've did a apt upgrade which upgraded the nvidia-driver to 470 on
my debian testing system.
After the corresponding reboot, SDDM starts ok, but when I input my
credentials plasma desktop hangs on the splash screen.

Now I've installed cinnamon DE (a lot uglier btw) which works, so seems
some problem between plasma and new nvidia-driver.
I've created a new user from scratch to check if there are some problems
with user profile customizations, but got the same behavior, after entering
the credentials on sddm, plasma hangs on the splash screen.

I've checked the xorg.0.log, and seen nothing there.
Anyone has the same problem?
Can you guide me on which logs I have to check to find the problem?

Thank you

--
Marc Bres Gil
m...@bres.cat