Le 20 avril 2022 17:24:23 GMT+02:00, local10 <loca...@tutanota.com> a écrit :
>Apr 20, 2022, 11:08 by li...@coucouf.fr:
>
>> One thing to be aware of is to be more careful when upgrading major versions
>> of Plasma. We currently don't have a safe way to ensure that all Plasma
>> packages transition form unstable (where we upload them) to testing at once.
>> So be sure you know what you're doing when doing upgrades to ensure you
>> don't end up with mixed versions of Plasma packages.
>>

>That's what I was concerned about. I usually use "aptitude dist-upgrade" to
>upgrade between releases, so will it catch a situation like that or will I
>have to manually ensure that all KDE packages are of the same version?
>
>Also, what is the current state of KDE/X in testing, are all packages of the
>same Plasma/KDE version?

It's all fine and ready and fine as a daily driver on both AMD and Intel
graphics for what I use.
Even Wayland in Intel is mostly stable (like < 1 crash a week) in my experience
and setup.

Possible breakages would happen around when a new major version of Plasma gets
released so the next would be mid-June with Plasma 5.25.

Happy testing !
--
Aurélien